Virat Hospice which was started with 8 beds in a rented building had 18 beds. Virat Hospice needed to build its own building to cater the increasing number of cancer patients. This project has already finished its first phase. Now we are in second phase and we have a vision for this hospice so that the patients in their terminal stage can spend their last days of life in a more serene, spiritual and a peaceful atmosphere. For that purpose it has a definite plan.
The development of Virat Hospice is planed under Four phases. We have already entered in Second phases and we planned to finish 20 months.
- Five blocks construction (including kitchen & Dining hall)
- Staff quarters
- Admin Block
- OPD Block
- Go shaala
- A Prayer Hall
- Re-creation zone
In third phase will have
- Physiotherapy Unit
- Dedicated Hospital Care for Cancer Patients
- Breast Unit
- Maxillofacial Unit
- Other Cancer Unit
- A more comprehensive preventive and research center based on studies in cancer.
In Fourth Phase
- Radio therapy/ chemotherapy unit
- All cancer facility under one roof
- Teaching institution for medicals and para medicals